• The right person will possess +7 years of sales or business development experience in the software/technology industry.
• Fluent in English and Spanish
Do you have a passion for cutting-edge startups? Are you a customer-obsessed, business-savvy networker with exceptional sales acumen, technical aptitude, and excitement for the cloud? Do you have the drive necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as the key platform for high growth startups in Brazil?
As a Startup Business Development Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the fastest growing technology company in history in Brazil. As a member of the team, your responsibility will be to identify and establish relationships with Startups, Accelerators and Startups Organizations throughout your core region. Partnering with the most influential startup organizations in-market, you will work to increase the adoption of AWS in high growth-potential technology startups at scale.
The BDM will… use their deep network of in-market contacts and relationships to establish AWS as a fixture in the region’s startup community. By working with emerging startup organizations and their cohorts/classes, you will evangelize AWS, drive AWS adoption within these customer segments, and collect feedback for AWS engineering and service teams to meet the needs of startups. In addition, the BDM will work with in-market startups to help them achieve their non-technical business goals, managing regional startup-focused incentive programs to help customers thrive. By connecting startups to partners, potential investors, and potential business leads, the BDM will deliver verifiable business value to AWS startup customers.
The ideal candidate will possess an exceptional sales or marketing business background and demonstrated technical aptitude that enables them to engage with customers at the CXO level alongside developers, data scientists, and IT architects. She/He should also be an entrepreneurial self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a regional coverage plan.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Become a fixture of the Startup community, you are the face of AWS in your market and an advocate for customers inside of the company.
• Promote and evangelize AWS services in the CEE startup community.
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive regional coverage and expansion plan.
• Create and articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services and AWS partnership opportunities.
• Drive and facilitate startup adoption of AWS at scale.
• Maintain a robust projects and opportunity pipeline.
• Identify, onboard, nourish, and support partners to extend their reach and promote AWS adoption.
• Contribute to a positive customer experience.
• Prior experience working in a similar role and working environment
• Previous cloud technology knowledge/experience.
• MBA is preferred
• Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models.
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
• Passion for technology and the startup ecosystem
• Able to function in a team environment
• Experience in VC, Accelerator or Startup with a tech industry focus
• Founder or Co-founder of a tech Startup