Create standout where it matters most.
Curitiba – PR
At Electrolux, as a leading global appliance company, we strive every day to shape living for the better for our consumers, our people and our planet. We share ideas and collaborate so that together, we can develop solutions that deliver enjoyable and sustainable living.
Come join us as you are. We believe diverse perspectives make us stronger and more innovative. In our global community of people from 100+ countries, we listen to each other, actively contribute and grow together.
Join us in our exciting quest to build the future home!
All about the role:
Our ambition here at Electrolux is to lead the enhancement of the Consumer Journey. In order to keep a more direct and significant relationship with them, we created the Consumer Journey sector, with an organized structure that is completely consumer-centered, reuniting under one perspective the main functions that are part of this journey. Within the area, our Consumer Care… team work dynamically to offer the best services to our consumers, delivering outstanding experiences in order to make them loyal ambassadors to our brands.
What you’ll do:
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will will follow results and updates of the main players in the home appliance and retail industry in Latin America, bringing insights through qualitative and quantitative analysis. If you have great analytical and communicative skills, a broad business vision, and can easily collaborate with others, this is your opportunity! HelpElectrolux to continue achieving better and better results, and we will help you to grow professionally.
In detail, you will:
• Develop and manage business intelligence solutions for the organization;
• Create a panorama of current market scenarios through Power BI dashboards, providing reports through Office applications to improve business processes;
• Use business intelligence data and tools from a variety of sources (company data, industry and field reports, team collaboration) for market insights and identification and monitoring of current and potential customers;
• Analyze business requirements and processes, proposing implementation of best practices to management teams;
• Identify development needs in order to streamline and improve operations, considering efficacy and profitability;
• Assess market strategies by analyzing related products, markets, or trends, identifying markets for future product development as well as methods to improve sales of existing products;
• Keep up to date with industry and business trends through communication with professional organizations, suppliers, customers, competitors, and other informed individuals;
• Summarize financial and economic data reports for review by executives, managers, clients, and stakeholders.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Business Management, Economics, Accounting, Finance or Computer/Information Science (Master’s is a plus);
• Experience with development of dashboards;
• Experience working with large amounts of data;
• Knowledge of Power BI;
• Knowledge of SAP BW (knowledge of Tableau is a plus);
• Advanced Office skills;
• Advanced English (Spanish is a plus).
Where you’ll be:
You will be based at the Curitiba administrative office. Located in Prado Velho, it is a new Electrolux location designed from the start to allow for more efficient, connected and flexible collaboration between Electrolux’s support teams. Benefits include:
• Flexible work hours/hybrid work environment;
• Discounts on our award-winning Electrolux products and services;
• Family friendly benefits;
• Insurance policy plan;
• Extensive learning opportunities and flexible career path.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.
Find out more:
Electrolux Latin America