Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Business Intelligence, Automation & Analytics Professional.
Your mission and responsibilities:
Own development and maintenance of internal and outsourced programs and projects that rely on the PowerPlatform family of applications with a focus on Power BI and Power Automate.
Location: São Paulo/SP
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Build and maintain Power Platform applications to meet a variety of strategic business and reporting needs.
• Handle operational tasks being requested on a regular basis… in relation to existing and new dashboards/reports
• Field support tickets for areas of responsibility
• Work with the rest of the team on a bi-monthly agile sprint process
• Assist with setting up the right cadence on distributing reports using Power Automate and Power BI
• Create scalable data models in a star/snowflake pattern ideally
• Be able to self-serve on SQL/Snowflake databases to pull data as needed
Your qualifications and experience:
• Fluent in English
• Complete Bachelor’s degree in Information Science or Data Science or similar
• Experience in Power Platform development and / or data visualization in a modern BI stack
• PowerApps knowledge
• Years experience with SQL/Snowflake
• Qlik Sense knowledge is a plus
• Apache Airflow knowledge is a plus
• Customer oriented and open-minded
• Good coordination, planning and time management skills
• Independent and intrapreneurial spirit
• Strong communication skillset
• Power Platform-relevant
• SDLC training and experience
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
All our job offers encourage the inclusion of People with Disabilities to the world of work.
In case you require any adjustment to participate in the recruitment and selection process, let us know to facilitate your participation under equal conditions.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnosticos Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time