We have a great opportunity for a Business Intelligence Specialist. You will be reporting to the Business Analytics Manager, and will be working with Product Owners, Product Managers, and Executives to develop and apply data-driven insights to the business problems. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Build analytical data models
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Interpret trends and patterns
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Ensure the quality, accuracy, and completeness of available data and alerting process.
- Identify opportunities to tuning processes and queries
- Collaborate with analytics team, data engineers and product teams on several projects
- Focus on examining the data a company stores and studying how it affects business operations and profitability
- Identify data pain points (lack of data or frequency) and follow the resolution of such problems with the correct team.
- Help the company adopt data modeling standards and concepts.
- Solid experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst or in a similar role
- Advanced SQL Knowledge
- Knowledge in Relational and Dimensional Database Modeling
- Knowledge in Postgres/Oracle
- Best practices in Data Warehouse and/or Data Vault
- Preferably experience with AWS Redshift or other columnar database
- Preferably experience with Qlik or other world class analytics tool
- Experience in data governance
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s is a plus
- Advanced in English or Spanish is a plus.
- Knowledge of the IT development routine (Sprints, backlog, etc) – a plus.
- Knowledge of the SAP platform is a plus.
Medical and dental assistance – You don’t have to worry about co-participation fees. Here our RecargaPayers have access to excellent hospitals throughout Brazil, without worrying about discounts at the end of the month.
Life insurance – Because we know that your life is worth a lot <3
Transportation Voucher or Parking – We discount only 1 Real from it. Cool, right?
Flexible Meal voucher – What does it mean? You can choose how you want to spend your $$ in Lunch, Market, Pharmacy, Courses, Mobility, Education … yes, lots of possibilities.
TotalPass – Healthy mind, healthy body.
Money in your RecargaPay Wallet monthly – To pay for that one bill and still have cashback. And specially to tell us how we can improve even more.
Spanish lessons – Sí, acá trabajamos aprendiendo.
Up to 70% discount on English courses – Why not be trilingual?
Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses – Knowledge is never too much, is it?
No Dress-Code – Here you can be YOU!
Diversity and Authenticity at RecargaPay
We are a company formed by dream-makers. That challenges the status quo, the market, and the “always been like this” thing. That proposes the new, the different, that will, in fact, make a difference.
And we are doing it all because we are diverse. We are women, men and non-binaries, LGBTQIA + and heterosexuals, trans, cis and fluid gender. White, black, yellow and multicolored. Young, mature, with and without disabilities. And without defined patterns.
We are authentic. We are talented. Authenticity is what moves us.
That’s why here at RecargaPay you are free to be who you are, every single day.
The use of your Data
The candidate, when sending the curriculum with personal and professional data to participate in RecargaPay’s recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analysis and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well as authorizes RecargaPay to share the curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group in case opportunities arise in line with the candidate’s profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD – General Data Protection Law, the candidate may ask for the updating, rectification and modification of his information during the recruitment and selection process, or, still, request the non-use of the data under the terms applicable law.