As part of Client Onboarding team you will produce periodic reports, develop metrics, run controls and identify opportunities for automation in order to support global Client Onboarding activities.
• Prepare periodic and Ad hoc reports to support global Client Onboarding activities and participate in special projects as requested.
• Participate in the design and development of dashboards that lead to data-driven decisions.
• Identify opportunities to automate current processes and reports.
• Work with internal partners and report to managers in a global team environment.
• In-depth knowledge of procedures and systems to ensure client records are compliant with all applicable rules, with focus on process improvements.
• Ad-Hoc requests from Senior Management.
• Precisely share the information with the right audience and understand the incoming needs and anticipate data requirements.
Required Qualifications, Capabilities And Skills
• University degree… (Engineering, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Economy, Business Administration or equivalent).
• Fluent in English is mandatory, both written and verbally. Other languages are a plus.
• Strong data visualization skills.
• Knowledge of MS Excel and Office suit.
• Be flexible, adaptable and eager to learn.
• Ability to work maintaining attention to detail and applying best practices.
• Work independently with self-prioritization and attention to deadlines.
• Ability to engineer and enhance operational processes.
• Strong control mindset.
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Highly organized, proactive and motivated with strong prioritization skills, innovation and problem-solving skills, and a control mindset, with the ability to deliver value-added support to business partners and clients in a timely and accurate manner.
• Knowledge of any programming language is a plus (SQL, R, Python,) as well as experience with automation tools such as Alteryx and visual analytics platforms such as Tableau, or Power BI.
• Sense of urgency/ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to accept new assignments and challenges in a rapidly changing environment, as well as handling multiple tasks and changing priorities on a daily basis.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs