Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are:
When we say, “the stuff dreams are made of,” we’re not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD’s vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what’s next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
The Data Analyst will support the Data Insight Team to be able to deal if more complex data landscape by been able to integrate, to mining, to clean, to harmonize, and provide accessible data so them que… the team and the company could work on it deeply.
Your Role Accountabilities:
• Understand the problem and give the best solution for each problem.
• Solving complexing problems with storytelling that helps the customers.
• Possibility to create an innovative solution.
• Maintain, monitor, and improve regular reports for multiple stakeholders.
• Maintenance of the current data environment.
• Create and develop data models to optimize the access to it.
• Improve the data with the practice of harmonization, quality assurance and a solid structure.
• Maintaining data capability roadmaps.
• Reports automatization (focus on eliminate manual process)
• Encourage and empower partners (internal) to use data and studies in a “self-served” way
Qualities & Experiences:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, etc;
• Advanced English skills;
• Deep Knowledge Data Visualization platform (Power BI, Tableau or other)
• Data base Modeling (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Mysql, PostgreSQL, MongoDB) 3 years
• Experience on B.I and data teams.
• Knowledge in AWS (S3, Data Lake, Lambda, EC2, RDS, Glue, Athena)
Nice to have:
• Experience in entertainment companies that demands knowledge in audience metrics;
• SQL, modelling
How We Get Things Done:
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits:
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org