At our Tech & Digital practice, we offer candidates the opportunity to be part of an innovative, multinational team and actively participate in the company’s growth. Our professionals work in an international and dynamic environment in direct contact with the management level of multinational clients. As a member of our team, you’ll work within an innovative environment, diving into complex data sets across a rich variety of industries, functions and geographies—while remaining a core member of the strategy team, injecting your analytics thinking on meaningful client projects.
As part of our Data Lab team, you will work on the frameworks and libraries that our teams of Specialists use to progress from data to impact. You will guide global companies through data science solutions to transform their businesses and enhance performance across industries including healthcare, retail, beverage, food, energy.
If you are curious by nature, eager to take on responsibility, seeking to make a… difference, and want to drive the growth of Integration together with a diverse team, then you might be a great fit for us!
As a T&D Data Analyst you will have some responsibilities:
• Plan activities/workfronts with the consultant/manager, guarantee constant alignment of the progress, and deliver on time
• Within one’s work scope, obtain the data and information needed to define and analyze the problem.
• Generate structured materials and present the content in a clear and assertive manner.
• Develop the delivery together with the client’s team and guarantee the necessary alignments and validations.
We are recruiting high-performing individuals from all degree disciplines who have an entrepreneurial spark and can demonstrate passion and commitment for making a difference to our clients – and to us. Our professionals embody our culture of confidence and collaboration. They look at every experience as a learning opportunity, constantly strive to develop themselves and show leadership potential.
The following skills and experience are key for this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics/Engineering/Applied Mathematics/Computer Science or related field.
• Prior experience in related field is a plus, but not mandatory.
• Experience using data analysis and visualization tools is a plus (e.g. Tableau, Alteryx, PowerBI, PowerApps).
• Knowledge of programming languages for data analysis is a plus (e.g. Python and/or R, SQL).
• Excellent organizational as well as analytical skills, creative problem-solving approaches
• Flexibility to adapt to environments with significant changes.
• Enthusiasm for complex issues faced by our clients, commitment to and pleasure in shaping a growing company.
• Strong client orientation, proactivity and a readiness to assume responsibility
• Willingness to embody our company’s culture of respect, self-confidence and cooperation
• Experience and enjoyment of working in a multicultural environment.
• Knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook