Did you know that about 10% of all insurance payouts are flowing directly into the pockets of fraudsters? The future of insurance starts with Decisions Made Better.
Shift Technology harnesses the power of AI to enable the world’s leading insurance organizations to make better decisions. Our products automate and optimize decisions from underwriting to claims, resulting in increased operational efficiency, reduced costs, and superior customer experiences for millions of people around the globe.
Our culture is built on innovation, trust, and a drive to transform the insurance industry by imagining and innovating solutions that impact insurers and their customers – like you! We come from more than 40 different countries and cultures and together we are creating the future of insurance.
The Data Science team works on a broad range of subjects. We actively participate in the definition and development of our suite of products on fraud detection, anti-money laundering and claim… automation. We have a lot of technical and professional experience in data science, data engineering, coding, business understanding and client interactions. Additionally, we also work on various data types such as structured data, free text, documents and images.
What You’ll Do…
• As a member of the data science team, you will be working alongside our technical experts and your role will be key to roll-out our different solutions to the clients.
• Set-up and deploy in production the data processing pipelines of our clients, including data reception in batches or in real-time, data cleaning, information extraction, calibration of fraud detection models, etc.
• R&D for product development and innovation (through machine learning, image analysis, NLP, trend analysis, chatbots…)
• Work closely with our clients to understand their needs, their feedback to improve our solutions
• Work closely with the sales team for prospects demo
What You Bring…
• You have an advanced degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• You are familiar with an object-oriented programming (C++, Java or C#)
• You can write quality production code
• You combine strong analysis with synthesis abilities and are not afraid to deal with the details
• You are comfortable working with clients
• You speak fluent English. Fluency in other languages is a big plus
• HR screening call
• Technical interview with Data Scientist
• Last round interview with the hiring manager
To support our employees at every stage of their careers and lives, we are always assessing the benefits we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
• Flexible remote and hybrid working options
• Competitive Salary and a variable component tied to personal and company performance
• Company equity
• Generous PTO and paid holidays
• Parental leave opportunities
• Extensive mental health benefits provided via our global Employee Assistance Program
• Paid volunteering time – 16 hours annually
We offer many benefits in various countries – ask your recruiter for more information.
At Shift we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria.
Shift Technology is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our application and employment process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Shift Technology does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to the Shift Technology Careers page or a Shift Technology social media post. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Shift Technology