Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
General Purpose of the Role
Advanced Consulting Services (ACS) is part of Cloud and Network Services Business Unit and purpose or role will be in delivering consulting and analytics work packages for CEM Office, SOC Office and Real Time Data Science for Nokia customers in North America and Latin America.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
• Analyze large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets with a variety of analytic methods (math, statistics… machine learning, etc.) and software tools (e.g. scripting in Python, R)
• Select model type, algorithms and features to optimize the accuracy of prediction/decision
• Build, evaluate, and evolve machine learning models and advanced analytics as new data is available, interpretation accuracy is scored, and usage broaden and adapts
• SQL database tools
• Visualization familiarity with Tableau, PowerBI and/or other similar tool.
Required Minimum Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
• Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience required, candidates with Bachelor’s degree in economics, statistics, engineering or computer science from a reputable institution will be a plus.
• At least 3 years of experience in IT or Telecommunication
• Experience in data science field
• Proven experience with advanced analytic methods, from mathematics, statistical modeling to machine learning methods
• Ability to absorb broad ideas and break down into meaningful minimum value product deliveries
• Coding: Python, R
• Familiar with database technologies and query languages
• Good understanding of Mobile and Wireless Data Network architecture
• Effective communication in English (written and verbal)
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information or ancestry, protected Veteran or military status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Analytics Data Architecture & Quality – Data Quality Engineer
Latin Americas-Brazil-Sao Paulo-Sao Paulo
Latin Americas-Brazil-Rio de Janeiro-Rio de Janeiro