Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects you with great jobs with no fees or membership costs—so you keep 100% of what you earn.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
When you join Braintrust, you will be invited to a screening process for Braintrust to learn more about your previous work experiences. Once completed, you will have access to the employer for this role and other top companies that seek high-quality talent. Apply to this job to kick off the process.
• JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
• LOCATION: Remote – Argentina | Colombia (TimeZone: EST, PST/CIST, CST, MST | Full day overlap)
• HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90 – $110/hr
• ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – Long term
• 5+ years of experience as a full-stack UI/UX Designer, with a portfolio that demonstrates experience in user flow definition, prototyping, visual design, and UI specification documentation
• Proven… experience in leading and managing a design team, with the ability to inspire and guide others
• Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
• Strong attention to detail and ability to create high-quality, pixel-perfect designs
• A passion for creating exceptional user experiences and solving complex design challenges
If you are a talented UI/UX Designer who is passionate about creating exceptional and intuitive user experiences and excited about the opportunity to lead and grow a design team at a fintech startup, our client want to hear from you!
What you’ll be working on
Lead UI/UX Designer
Our client is the digital asset connectivity platform to provide institutional investor access, price discovery, and asset liquidity for real assets to unlock global infrastructure finance. Through the company, the digital asset world can influence the physical infrastructure world as they help synchronize bank underwriting with investor demand. By enabling greater participation by institutional investors in large bank underwritten infrastructure loan assets, our client creates opportunities for greater capital flows that in turn can stimulate infrastructure development.
The team are seeking a highly experienced Lead UI/UX Designer and Design Team Leader to help us build a first-of-its-kind digital asset tokenization platform for institutional investors. In this role, you will not only be responsible for interaction design and development of user flows for multiple personas, but also have the opportunity to grow out and lead the Design team.
As a seasoned professional and a design leader, you will have the ability to quickly understand the impacts that new product requirements have on existing user flows and guide the team in iterating rapidly to ensure optimal design outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include delivering Figma designs to Engineering, working closely with Engineering to ensure correct implementation, and taking ownership of the UI/UX design process. While some visual design skills are necessary, this will not be the focus of the role.
The role reports directly to the Head of Product. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, able to work autonomously, and demonstrate leadership skills.
• Define and design user flows for our digital products, ensuring a seamless and intuitive user experience
• Hire, lead, and mentor a team of UI/UX Designers, providing guidance and support to help them deliver high-quality design solutions
• Create and test interactive prototypes to refine the user experience and validate design concepts
• Develop and execute a consistent visual design language for our products, including the creation of brand materials, iconography, typography, and other visual assets
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and stakeholders, to gather requirements, provide feedback, and deliver designs that meet business objectives
• Conduct user research and testing to gather feedback and validate design decisions
• Continuously iterate and improve our products based on user feedback, data, and design best practices
• Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and best practices in UI/UX design, and bring new ideas and approaches to our design process
Braintrust Job ID: 6651
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status