At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
Payment card processing is at the core of payment services we offer to businesses and consumers globally and is a critical part of PayPal’s business model. The PayPal Network Advisory team works with the external ecosystem of card schemes, acquirers, processors and third parties that support PayPal’s payment processing. You will be responsible for card scheme compliance programmes, mitigation and remediation of non-compliance alerts and risks, and consultancy for internal stakeholders involved in payment related processes such as merchant onboarding and monitoring, product development and strategic initiatives… Located in Brazil, you will be a part of a supportive, dynamic, global team and gain insight into critical business operations, while also developing a deep understanding of payment processing, card scheme product and service rules, and solving for core challenges like cost, scale, business risk and customer experience.
• Support card scheme and regulatory change intake, including analysis and project lifecycle management for the implementation of changes.
• Support Network Compliance programs including, but not limited to brand risk management programs, scheme fraud programs, merchant onboarding and registration and PCI Compliance
• Work with and support product development, platform enhancement or compliance remediation projects related to card payment processing
• Ensure these are tracked, prioritised, and communicated internally and externally
• Provide card scheme compliance rules consultancy for internal partners across cross-functional teams like Sales Operations, Account Management, Brand Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, AML Advisory, Legal and Product.
• Liaise with Global Acquirers and external partners, for example Visa and Mastercard, and solicit information regarding compliance requirements, market trends and issues.
• Leverage relationship building and time management skills to effectively prioritize work with multiple external partners, internal stakeholders, or merchants concurrently.
“Must Haves for the role”
• Fluent Portuguese, ideally native speaker with English
• A minimum of five years payments experience at an acquirer, processor, scheme (e.g. Visa or Mastercard) or fintech (ideally in Brazil). Can be from internal audit, regulatory compliance, underwriting background.
• Time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with competing priorities
• Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to learn
• Attention to detail and good analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Good communication skills both written and verbal and ability to build and nurture professional relationships
• A collaborative and inclusive mindset
• Proficient with Microsoft applications, such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Teams.
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
REQ ID R0100460
Hey! Como tem sido sua busca por vagas de Gestão de Projetos no nosso portal SPTF? Já achou a oportunidade ideal?
A gente acompanha as vagas em tempo real e sabemos que o mercado está extremamente aquecido, porém com carência de profissionais qualificados. Resultado: MUITAS VAGAS SOBRANDO! 🤯
O Analista de Projetos tem um papel menos especifico do que o papel do Scrum Master, trabalhando para trazer mais insights para a equipe e analisando os dados. Por isso, é importante dominar a skill de resolução de problemas, e entender bem o escopo do projeto.
Pensando nisso, a gente criou um curso em forma de Bootcamp que oferece TUDO o que você precisa para entrar no mercado de Gestão de Projetos, de forma rápida, prática e zero enrolação!
🚨 Então não perca tempo, utilize agora mesmo o cupom #PROJETOSDESUCESSO e garanta 20% DE DESCONTO no Curso Online de Gestão de Projetos (Bootcamp). 🚨