What Your New Challenge Will Look Like
• Independently complete tasks in consulting projects and manage projects in the key industries of 4flow;
• Acquisition of new projects, being the key account manager;
• Cross-project employee responsibility (leading and developing of team members);
• Develop material for sales presentations as well as develop and prepare project proposals;
• Support the development of the consulting marketing strategy and engage in marketing initiatives;
• Represent 4flow at marketing and campus recruitment events;
• Participate in recruiting processes for 4flow consulting.
Why you belong at 4flow
• Four to eight years of professional and management experience in consulting or industry with a project management function;
• High level of expertise in the areas of supply chain management and logistics;
• Very good understanding of processes as well as project management and method know-how
• Business fluent English skills;
• Flexibility to stay allocated onclient (Mogi das Cruzes).
What we offer
Come join us! 4flow offers a clearly defined vision, excellent job security, and outstanding opportunities for your individual development. As part of a highly international, fast-growing company with a vibrant corporate culture, you will enjoy a competitive base salary, an attractive bonus system, and a great benefits package.
Ready for 4flow? Then please apply online. Please upload an English version of your resume when applying