Doctoralia is hiring
We are a DocPlanner Group company, present in 15 countries, responsible for serving 30 million patients and processing over 3 million appointment schedules per month. Currently, it has more than 2 million health professionals at its base, with a total of 3 million patient evaluations. The company was founded in 2012 in Poland and now has a team of more than 1,300 employees in offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome, Bologna, Mexico City and Curitiba.
With a global mission to make the health experience more humane, it provides free medical appointments and appointments through its marketplace. Through telemedicine, it promotes online consultations and electronic prescription of medicines. In addition, it offers doctors and clinics a SaaS (Software as a Service) tool used to optimize patient management and flow. All professionals receive support from the team of advisors responsible for guiding them in the digital transformation of their practices.
Through… the TuoTempo brand, the company offers a CRM with a more sophisticated set of optimization products for large healthcare institutions, such as hospitals and large clinics. Doctoralia Lab is the marketplace for scheduling exams that aims to offer complete health care to patients by continuing medical care.
As a UX/Product Researcher , what you do will have an impact on real-life situations. You will also be able to master your skills every day, either alone or with your peers. And, like all companies, we have goals. But you will be the one responsible for deciding when, where and how.
Your responsibilities – the role
• Driving user research by identifying research needs on the team, planning, defining, conducting, and reporting findings of all conducted research.
• Conduct all types of research to understand our market and users and strategically guide product decisions and UX decisions.
• To design, execute and analyze multivariate experiments and quantitative studies to support product decisions.
• Be a first-class researcher as you have a full spectrum of skills to seek insights in-person, digitally, in cooperation with different departments in the organization, and directly in the product.
• To work with different team members to ensure that user data/research findings are incorporated into the design, implementation, and other company processes.
• To not be afraid of thinking about future challenges the product can face – for example, due to the legislation or market changes in a specific country, and do research to find the best solution.
• To proactively seek improvements in the research process and methodologies.
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience in product research, including experience with early-stage/new product conceptualization, as well as shipping of new version or feature enhancements of existing products.
• Proven experience and expert understanding of qualitative user research methodologies, their benefits, costs, time frames, and suitability to different stages of development.
• Solid experience with web analytics tools as well as other quantitative research tools.
• Used to work agile or lean in a highly collaborative environment with product designers, researchers, data analysts, product managers, and engineers.
• Passion for digital products, technology, creativity, and an openness to new design ideas.
• Experience analyzing key customer journey routes and KPIs to identify areas for optimization.
• To be able to prioritize test ideas/hypotheses based on impact & effort.
• Exceptional behavioral data-collection and analysis skills (e.g., designing, conducting, and analyzing all kinds of user data.)
• Experience working with iterative user research and knowledge of which approaches work and which ones don’t.
• It’s required advanced English and Italian and we would appreciate it if the candidate speaks one of the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese or Polish.
Big bonus if you have:
• Experience working in the healthcare sector (please explain shortly in a cover letter your experiences with the industry)
• Bachelor or MA/MS/Ph.D. in a human behavior-related field (HCI, Psychology, Sociology, Information Science, Economics, Political Science, etc.)
• Fixed salary according to market practices
• Meal allowance of R$25.75 per day worked
• Bus allowance (suspended during COVID – we are working from home)
• Health plan (with 30% co-participation)
• Dental care
• Group life insurance
• Yoga classes (now on-line)
• Stock Options after 6 months at Doctoralia (5 years grace period)
• Partnerships Club with agreements and discounts
• Payroll Loan
• Referral program (payments up to R$600)
• Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm
• Startup work environment
• Joining an international company at an early stage in Brazil
• Great real possibilities for professional growth