Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
UX Content Strategy Lead / R+D at BairesDev
We are looking for an outstanding UX Content Strategy Lead to join BairesDev?s Research & Development Team (R&D).
Our R&D team is the essential part of our technology solutions that drive millions in revenue every year, so we only hire the best of the best. Within the team you?ll find many different challenges: Data analysis, Machine Learning, Desktop, and web developments are some of the most relevant right now, but in order to drive innovation, you?ll notice that new things are coming up every day!
The R&D area is undoubtedly the most interesting and… challenging area of the entire company. Although BairesDev is conformed of really talented people in general, here you will find professionals with extensive experience and also intellectual and creative levels, far above average.
We want people to enjoy the trip. Are you ready?
What You Will Do:
– Create, improve and maintain the UX content guidelines.
– Understand the product development lifecycle and the impacts of content in an evolving digital environment.
– Implement content strategy, review feature requirements, and apply content design principles.
– Guide the UX Content team to create content for, but not limited to, websites and products ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers.
– Mentor content team across different squads, maintaining the content strategy and experience consistent throughout product lines, ensuring an efficient process for creating, publishing, and distributing content.
– Analyze information from multiple resources including consumer trends, competitors, user experience labs, search, and social activity, to bring improvements and strategies to current content and processes.
– Keep up with and educate the team about the new or changing web, app, and chatbot content trends.
– Combine data-driven and user-centric methodologies for better results. Here?s what we are looking for:
– 6+ years of experience in content creation and have already managed content teams in the past two years.
– A great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
– Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome.
– Technical knowledge of responsive design, information architecture, interactive design principles, web usability, HTML, search, taxonomy, and metadata.
– Advanced English level.
– Basic knowledge about Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Family.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
– Have a problem solver mentality and a spirit for innovation.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
– 100% remote work.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
– Excellent compensation – well above the market average.
– Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Check our website
A gente acompanha as vagas em tempo real e sabemos que o mercado está extremamente aquecido, porém com carência de profissionais qualificados. Resultado: MUITAS VAGAS SOBRANDO! 🤯
Mas já te adianto: é muito importante que você mostre ao recrutador sua habilidade de resolver problemas. Por isso, é importante dominar skills como concepção de aplicações e experiências do usuário.
Pensando nisso, a gente criou um curso em forma de Bootcamp que oferece TUDO o que você precisa para entrar no mercado de UX Design, de forma rápida, prática e zero enrolação!